DELL POWERVAULT 110T TAPE DRIVE EXT ΜΕΤΑΧΕΙΡΙΣΜΕΝΟ (WEX-0000000003)
DELL POWERVAULT 110T TAPE DRIVE EXT ΜΕΤΑΧΕΙΡΙΣΜΕΝΟ
Κωδικός: WEX-0000000003 Part number: 96P0926
Μεταχειρισμένο προϊόν, με την εγγύηση του WEX.GR
Προσοχή: επιβεβαιώστε τη διαθεσιμότητα του προϊόντος μέσω email πριν από κάθε παραγγελία σας
Εγγύηση WEX.GR: 6 μήνες
The Dell PowerVault 110T LTO-3 tape drive is a high-performance, high-capacity data-storage device that is designed to perform unattended backups, restore Open Systems applications, and retrieve and archive files. The drive can be integrated into a system (internal model) or can be provided as a separately packaged desktop unit (external model). The Dell PowerVault 110T LTO-3 tape drive (called Generation 3) is the third-generation tape drive in the LTO series of products.
The Dell PowerVault 110 LTO-3 tape drive offers a formatted cartridge capacity of up to 400 GB (800 GB assuming 2:1 compression ratio) and a data transfer rate of 80 MB per second (135 MB per second at maximum compression).
These tape drives are designed to operate on an Ultra160 low voltage differential (LVD) SCSI bus with a burst transfer rate of 160 MB per second. The interface is backward compatible with older SCSI technology.
The tape drive contains a high-density, 68-pin, D-Shell (HD-68) connector for attachment to the system. The drive supports LVD SCSI cables with HD-68 connectors.
The tape drive has the following features:
- * Capacity of 400 GB (native), 800 GB (compressed*) on a single LTO tape
- * Built-in read-after-write verification for a high level of data integrity
- * Data transfer rate of 80 MB per second (native), 135 MB per second (compressed*)
- * 128 MB of read/write cache memory
- * LTO-DC dual-mode compression algorithm
- * Failsafe leader capture mechanism with pin pick error recovery
- * LTO-Cartridge memory
- * TapeAlert support for worry-free backup
- * Ultra160 LVD SCSI interface
- * Speed matching (The tape drive can slow down to match the system data rate.)
- * Sleep mode for energy conservation
- * Backward read and write compatibility with Generation 2 cartridges
- * Backward read compatibility with Generation 1 cartridges
- * Compatible with all cartridges that bear the official Ultrium LTO logo
- * Will interchange tapes with other LTO tape drives that bear the official Ultrium LTO logo
* Assumes maximum compression. The capacity and transfer rate you realize in practice depends on the data set, which affects the actual compression ratio.>> Dell™ PowerVault™ 110T LTO-3 Tape Drive User’s Guide
||400GB Native Data Capacity|
800GB Compressed Data Capacity
||LVD/SE SCSI Interface|
||80MB/Sec. Native Data Transfer Rate|
||Backward Read Compatible with LTO Ultrium-1 and Ultrium-2 Data Cartridges |